Everyone who works at the Colorado Neurofeedback Center is driven by a common goal. We’re dedicated to using the sophisticated equipment and methods at our disposal to improve the well-being of our patients. Whether this comes in the form of enhanced ability to control cravings or relief from depression depends on the patient. Neurofeedback has been proven effective at improving a variety of mental conditions by helping the brain self-regulate.
Learn about the founders of the Colorado Neurofeedback Center and discover why they’re so passionate about helping patients.
About Kevin and Jenni Uzri
- Beginning as patients themselves, Kevin and Jenni Uzri have been counselors since 2008.
- A mentor introduced Kevin and Jenni to neurofeedback and they saw its positive effects.
- Patients that were unchanged by medication had improvements with neurofeedback.
- Kevin and Jenni specialize in LORETA Neurofeedback which measures 19 points in the brain.
- Our office uses Z-Score Neurofeedback which is the safest method available.
- We’ve always prioritized the most effective methods and equipment in our clinic.
Our Passionate Councilors Can Help You Today
Let Our Friendly Staff Answer Your Questions
If you’re curious about neurofeedback, you’re in the right place. We’ve seen many people gain control over their lives due to neurofeedback therapy, and we can help you do the same. Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have about our facility or the neurofeedback process.